Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

I am SO glad I had time to share our bird story and pictures yesterday. Did you know that Kendra is psychic?? Well, maybe you remember that I mentioned Kendra had marked 5/17 on her calendar for the eggs to hatch??

She was RIGHT!!! I notice the Mama robin was away for a minute this morning, and went out to take a quick picture of the eggs for the blog. When I got back to the porch to look at the picture I'd taken, this is what I saw:

AHHH!!! I was SO excited! I came into the house to show all the kids, because I hadn't even taken them to school yet! I've taken a couple more pictures and video's below for you to see. I'm SURE there will be more to add later this evening!!

Mama robin feeding her babies:


New baby robins wiggling in their nest:

Mama robin feeding her babies and keeping them warm:

No comments: