Monday, August 16, 2010

Just for Mom... (and anyone else interested!)

OK... I've tried to e-mail a copy of this picture to Mom a couple of times, but for some reason NONE of them have made it through to her!?! So, I got to thinking that since I don't usually have any trouble uploading pictures to my blog, that maybe, (just maybe), everyone else would like to see it too! Right? :)

So, this is a blanket that I made at the end of our school year last year (June) for Qiyana's teacher. She was (and is still) pregnant (due in September) and we wanted to make a present for her new addition. We have been lucky to have had Mrs. Chandler for 3 of my children. She actually was a student teacher Kendra's year. Then, we were thrilled when Hayden Peak Elementary picked her up and Jordan was able to get her his Kindergarten year. We were a little worried that Qiyana might not get her, because we knew she was a newlywed, and was looking forward to starting her family. We TOTALLY lucked out!! :) I got my last kid to be in her class JUST IN TIME!

Anyway, probably more info than you really wanted... here's the cute teddy bear blanket...


Thanks for indulging this blog... :)

Love you all!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

A. DOR. ABLE!!!! You did such a great job! I'm sure she'll love it! How fun!

kat said...

you are simply AMAZING!!! That is just so cute. Thanks for sharing...I love seeing all your creations.