me to) her game due to the Flu. Her team really missed her too! Cooper (one of my day-care kids who plays on Jordan's team) told me that on the way home from school last week, Konnor (Cooper's brother who plays on Kendra's soccer team) and his friend Garret (also on Kendra's soccer team) were having a conversation about their soccer team. Apparently, the 2 boys had agreed that Kendra was the best player on their team! I thought it was awesome they would talk like that when Kendra wasn't even there!Qiyana had a BLAST actu
ally playing on a team this year after all the years of watching her siblings and not yet being old enough herself to play! She did great and we know she'll just get better with time!No suprise that Jordan was AWESOME as always this year! He has more energy than he knows what to do wi
th, which makes him great on the field! I can't think of one game last Fall or this Spring, when Jordan score at LEAST one goal!Leandra has been INCREDIBLE this year!! She finally moved up to the "BIG" field this year. Since I'm not a soccer professional, I don't know if the fields get any bigger than what they're playing on now,... but I believe they're on the full-size field now. It's really A LOT of field!! Leandra absolutely LOVES this game and was amazin
g this year! She was a bit bummed that she wasn't able to score a goal this year, but she was overall very pleased with this year's play. She spent a lot of time playing forward, whereas last year her coach kept her playing defense a majority of the time. But, Leandra really showed some aggressive play this year... and it was very cool to see!

2 comments:
Yeah Soccer!!! You guys look great. Maybe Qiyana should talk to Kailee about how fun soccer is. This was Kailee's first year playing also, however, she would not play. She was very excited about playing soccer until she went to the first practice and realized she was the only girl there. Then she refused to play the rest of the season. Oh well, maybe next year.
Hooray for soccer!! I'm sad I didn't come down to watch you all play. Hopefully we'll get Zach in it this fall. :)
Post a Comment