Monday, May 18, 2009

90 Degrees!

OK OK... so I realize that I've TOTALLY slacked on our blog lately... hopefully, this will be a fun way to get going again!

We have a pretty firm rule (guidline, of sorts), at our house in which we do not play outside in the water until it is at least 90 degrees. So, it was no suprise to me today when I was bringing the kids home from school that they noticed the temperature gage in the van reading exactly 90 degrees! I knew it was going to be hotter today than it has been all year, so I was already expecting to be washing a bunch of wet clothes and towels this evening.... Totally worth it for all the FUN the kids had. Here's just a taste of my CRAZY children!!


I guess this marks our "official" start of summer fun!!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

Very FUN! Congrats on your official start to summer!! :) Can't wait to see you next week!!

Love you!

kat said...

So much fun! It looks like the kids had a blast.