It was a really fun morning, although by 2:30, half of our "family" had fallen due to Mother Nature's warmer weather. Ugh! Oh, well... I've heard horrible rumors that we might have more next week! How does the saying go??? "If you don't like the Utah weather,... wait a minute" ? Yea, seems pretty believable lately!
Our trip to Utah!
15 years ago

2 comments:
I'm lovin' the snowman family....but not in APRIL!! You have such a cute and FUN family. I'm glad you made the best of what was given to you! :-)
What great snowmen!!! I agree the weather right now stinks, but we really do need the water so I am trying not to complain. Some days I feel like I am back in Pennsylvania because it is so gray all day long! Oh well, I am just grateful for days like today when the sun shines all day.
Post a Comment