Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jr. Jazz... at it's BEST!

Jordan had an AWESOME basketball game today! He scored 6 incredible points, and was seriously working the ball! Of course, I didn't get any of his shots on film, but they were unbelievable. He put them all in from 12 - 15 feet out! It was so cool to watch! Jordan absolutely LOVES basketball!

Jordan used to practice shooting baskets at his Pre-school teacher's house everyday after school while he was waiting for me to come and pick him up. Now, 2 years later, when the elementary school sent home information on Jr. Jazz basketball for 1st graders, Jordan almost couldn't wait until the season actually started!



The best part, is that his AWESOME Dad is his teams coach. Lee has really had a lot of fun with these kids, and I have to say.... if you're ever looking for something entertaining to do on a Saturday afternoon... take a minute and find where your local Jr. Jazz teams are playing. I guarantee you don't need to have a child actually playing to be thoroughly entertained and leave with a smile that will last all day long!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

Nice job Jordan!! Awesome that Lee is able to coach! What a neat experience for both of them! I can't wait to get Christopher and Samantha into jr. sports leagues. What fun!
Love you and miss you!

kat said...

SWEET!! It sounds like he's a pro!