Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Remember when....

Do you remember when you were a kid and you got a new pair of tennis shoes?? I remember that I could always run WAY faster in my new shoes than the old ones. I also remember wearing them non-stop around the house for the first few days, and how COOL they felt on the different floor surfaces.... the carpet was always softer in new shoes, and the linoleum was strong and firm and made it possible for me to feel every new groove on my new soles!! Anyway, my older girls have apparently NOT grown out of absolutely LOVING a new pair of shoes... Ahh,.. it brings back memories!!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

It NEVER gets old having new shoes!!! :) Very nice kicks girls!!

kat said...

Sweet shoes! I LOVE getting new shoes, but then again WHO DOESN'T! :) What happened to Andy's arm?